Do you know the secret behind a companyâ€™s success?
Communication. Communication between departments, and communication with the outside world. A successful business needs all of its parts to work together. It needs to present a dazzling image to the world.
It needs a clever communications manager. And that can be you.
This Communication Management course teaches you to develop effective communication strategies and lead remarkable PR campaigns. Work with the Marketing department to manage communication issues, and create unique press releases and media activity reports.
Sign up and take your career in an exciting new direction!
- Online presence management
- Use of social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Media communication
- Press releases, Press conferences and advertising campaigns
- Planning and budgeting
- PR management
- Follow trends and evolution in communication
- How business communication works
- Developing the identity, image and reputation of an organization
- Creating a brand and corporate identity
- Communication research and research methods
- Internal and external communication: from crisis communication to copywriting
- Marketing communication, sponsorship, advertising and direct marketing
- Ability to prepare and implement communication strategies makes you a perfect job candidate
- Knowledge of media channels gives you the confidence you'll need in your new role
- Ability to create and maintain a great company image guarantees your success in the field