Do you enjoy working with animals and do you want to get started quickly? Then this home Veterinary Assistant course is the solution for you.
You are the vetâ€™s right hand in practice and help with the daily activities: from assisting staffing and making appointments during small and large operations and taking care of the animals. Every day new challenges and bugs come over!
For this you study the course at home at your own pace, with the guidance of your personal teacher online, and you have the opportunity to internship. This way you gain the necessary practical experience and you can get started immediately. If you love animals, this is your dream job!
- Global Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- The skeleton of the cat and the dog
- Recognizing hereditary disorders
- A general impression of the animal
- The clinical picture and the supplementary history
- Radiology and ultrasound
- Instrument mechanics and hygiene
- Working with professional equipment
- Animal psychology
- Proper nutrition for animals
- Efficient consultation data collection
- Professional phone calls and arranging appointments
- Maintaining proper administration and invoices set up
- Your future opportunities as a veterinary assistant
- Guiding animals and owners before, during and after an operation
- Expertly assisting with operations
- Keeping the agenda and bringing the practice organization to a successful conclusion