Do you want a healthy, loving and productive way to bond with your baby? Of course you do.
During their earliest days, babies experience a lot of new things. They're affected by a new world, and they're completely helpless. Massaging your baby is a way to help its development and prove your unconditional love. You can help it sleep better, fuss less, and not get upset. During this practice-oriented home course you'll learn to give your baby relaxing, entertaining and caring massages.
Are you a new parent? Or maybe you work with kids- in a daycare or a hospital? Then this course is the ideal opportunity to strengthen the bond with your child or to expand your professional skills as a childcare professional!
Sign up now, and become a dream parent!
- Basic anatomy
- The shantala baby massage
- Positive effects of baby massage
- Parental posture during the massage
- Yoga exercises for the baby
- Baby's body language
- Crying babies or irritable babies
- Starting as a baby massage teacher
- Find your first clients
- Perform a caring baby massage correctly to completely relax the baby
- Recognize and interpret baby signals and body language
- Teach people correct massage techniques to relax their baby