Youâ€™ll hone your administrative skills, and learn to organize meetings and communicate clearly with clients and colleagues alike. Additionally, youâ€™ll improve your computer skills, and master simple accounting tasks. This practical course will give you everything youâ€™ll need to start using your new diploma and find work in your new field right away!
Donâ€™t hesitate any longer. Register now!
- Time and responsibility management
- The importance of an organized archive
- Checking invoices and payments
- Creating invoices, contracts and lists
- Professional communication techniques
- Writing business letters and e-mails
- Professional phone speak
- Maintaining customer contacts
- Accounting operation applications
- Microsoft Office
- Organizing and conducting meetings
- You can confidently run any administration.
- You can work with the most important Microsoft Office programs.
- Phone, mail, letter or face -to-face? You’re happy to contact and help clients
- You can smoothly organize meetings and prepare reports