Adolescence is a complicated period for a lot of young people. In addition to hormonal and physical changes, adolescents suddenly also have to deal with social media, study choices, fear of failure, bullying, falling in love, alcohol, etc. These emotions and experiences can sometimes become a bit too much for them to handle. Fortunately, you can assist them as a Youth Coach in this phase of their lives.
During this courseÂ you learn what goes onÂ in the mind of adolescents. You help them through confusing or difficult moments and give advice on how to deal with their problems in a better way. This way you ensure that they face the future full of confidence. This course is ideal for teachers, social workers and coaches, but also parents, grandparents or foster families will learn a lot from this study!
- What is youth coaching?
- Specific coaching techniques
- Communicating with young people & youth psychology
- The world of adolescents
- Hormonal changes & sexuality
- The school environment & bullying behavior
- What is my role as a coach?
- Dealing with ADHD - ADD & HSP - High sensitivity
- Dealing with giftedness
- Respectfully with your clients
- Learn to listen actively
- Set up an individual coaching program
- Young people with a disability or learning disadvantage
- Being able to hold a respectful and open intake interview with a young adult
- Being able to effectively identify your client's problems and provide practical solutions
- A complete coaching plan that your client can successfully followÂ