Are you overflowing with video ideas, but you don't know how to implement them? Would you like to learn how to make videos, so that you can let your creativity run free? Then this home course is for you!
Making videos can be fun and useful. You can visualize concepts and transfer information quickly and clearly. You can also use your creative spirit to produce stylish videos. But how do you get started? We teach you how to make a strategy to turn your idea into a fun video. Find out how to film, edit, edit and more in this Video Producer course.
The course is accessible to all, with or without prior knowledge. In no time you learn all the tricks of the trade and you can get to work yourself!
- The history of the film
- How to work with a video camera
- The different film categories
- Video productions explained: the how and what
- Composition and storytelling: important terms
- File formats, resolutions, etc.
- Where can you go with your films, or the presentation platforms
- Video editing step by step
- The sound and soundtrack
- Working with Windows Movie Maker
- Working with a video camera
- Mount sound clips seamlessly on the video
- Ability to edit professional image material into a finished whole
- Sound clips seamlessly on the video edit
- Control all possibilities with Windows Movie Maker