Traveling and earning something with it too? That must be a dream! No, that is simply your job as a Tour Leader. Would you like to see the world? Do you want to taste different cultures? Do you like sitting regularly in the exotic sun or between the snowy mountain tops? Are you already working for a travel company and are you eager to pack your bags just like your colleagues? Then take the Tour Leader home course.
This course teaches you everything to get started in the tourism industry. You become the ideal contact person for vacationers. You see the world and get to know new cultures. You assist travelers with tips and practical information. You know all hotspots. You simply ensure that your customers have a dream vacation!
- Your duties as a tour guide
- Preparation and start of the journey
- Guidance during the journey
- The location host (ess)
- Leading a group
- Intercultural communication
- Group processes
- Complaints and serious unforeseen situations
- Nature, culture and environment
- Starting as an independent tour guide
- Intercultural communication without misunderstanding
- Addressing serious complaints and unforeseen situations in a professional and cold-blooded manner
- Preparing and guiding different types of trips to perfection