Sport is booming business. Athletes use high-tech materials and accessories. They even go abroad to find the ideal training location. In addition, athletes and sports teams are increasingly aware of the incriminating psychological aspect of top sport. The demand for professional advice by competent mental coaches is therefore rising rapidly. Do you want to respond to that question? Then the home study Sports Psychology your springboard!
This course covers the different domains of sports psychology. You get the luggage to penetrate into the psyche of athletes. By acting psychologically on them you have a direct effect on the performance of your customers. Go the extra mile? You turn a slogan into reality!
- Sport and motivation
- Emotions and feelings
- Coaching of young athletes
- The sports coach
- Dealing with injuries
- Exercise moves the mind
- Dealing with conflicts
- The development from sports talent to top athlete
- Starting as a Mental Coach for athletes
- To form a complete picture of sports psychology based on aspects from social, clinical, motivational and developmental psychology
- Know perfectly how the human psyche can influence sports performance
- Your important internalize communication skills to better transfer your knowledge to your athletes