Financial statements provide a clear and accurate overview of the financial status of a company. For business managers, it is an indispensable tool for making important decisions. However, business managers have a very busy agenda and therefore rely on financial experts to interpret these statements and balance sheets. That is why reading balance is a very important and highly rewarding skill.
Do you want to climb up the ladder in your current position or are you a business manager who wants to gain more insight in the financial state of affairs?
Then register now for this practice-oriented home course Balance Reading and learn everything about profit and loss accounts, balance sheets, cash flow statements and their coherence!
- Maintaining proper accounting
- The importance of proper accounting
- Balance, income statement, test and balance sheet
- Important concepts of double accounting
- Interpreting a balance sheet
- Ratios: interpreting liquidity, solvency and profitability
- Legal obligations of an enterprise
- Principles of correct accounting
- Balance sheet items and transactions
- Future prospects of an accounting assistant
- You read, understand and analyze balance sheets and financial statements smoothly.
- You make strategic decisions based on accounting figures.
- You estimate the financial status of new clients or prospects correctly.