Do you suffer from stress, anxiety, depression or do you, as a coach, have clients with addiction or relationship problems? Are you unsure how to handle all these emotions with caution, but effectiveness? Then this course presents itself to you at the right time.
With rational-emotional therapy, the goal is to investigate your own thoughts and emotions, and based on that you look at different situations and ultimately tackle the world. The therapy includes techniques that have been set up in such a user-friendly way that it is feasible for every client to apply these independently every day after coaching. This way irrational thoughts are rationalized and tackled step by step.
- What is Rational-Emotive Therapy?
- Analyze your behavior, responses and emotions
- Your view of the world
- Highlight bottlenecks
- Situational thinking
- Problem solutions
- Various techniques practically offered
- Tips & Tricks applicable in daily life
- To stand still yourself and your progress
- You can analyze and control your emotions and respond appropriately.
- You can better position hypersensitivity and involve your mind in your emotions.
- Through breathing exercises yourself calm down and bring the situation into perspective