Do you spontaneously start wagging when you see these little four-legged friends? Do you really like to raise puppies to strong, obedient dogs? Then this home course is tailor-made for you!
The first months in a dog's life are crucial for his further dog life. A puppy must be raised by its owner, but his personality must also have room to develop. After this training you will be able to help others raise their small capon. As a puppy trainer you shift the focus from the cute to the functional.
By proactively pointing at what is and what is not possible, you help to lay down rules between owner and dog. You are ready to become the new Cesar Millan!
- The different races
- Characteristics and characteristics
- From young to old: the training
- Problem situations and solutions
- The health of your puppy
- The different dog breeds and their typical characters no longer have any problems for you
- Recognize and tackle the boundary between cute and future problem behavior
- Your and others' puppies with knowledge of educate things to become a good friend