Do you often have to give presentations to groups but do you suffer from stage fright? Are you confident, but do you need extra tips to sharpen your presentation skills? Then the home course Presentation Techniques is ideal for you!
During this practical course you learn to leave a lasting impression with your presentations. You learn how to best prepare your presentation, how to respond to your audience and which reminders help you to present more smoothly. This home study is also ideal for people with fear of public speaking. You learn which methods you use to remain calm and appear professional and confident.
Ready for a challenge? Register for this course!
- You can learn speaking skills
- Human knowledge
- The different character types
- The memory and learning types
- Preparing a presentation
- Target group and objective
- The beginning, active middle and end of the presentation
- Public speaking: breathing and other speaking tips
- Body language, attitude and clothing
- Plan fright and other fears
- Start as self-employed entrepreneur
- A well-structured presentation? You know exactly how to do this
- Apply the necessary speaking tips smoothly and use powerpoint as a tool
- Know what stage fright is and how to deal with it
- You know how to give good presentations and always keep your audience hanging around
- You know how to get started as a self-employed person and find customers