Are you a social personÂ who enjoys connecting with people? Do you want to get started in the bustling world of PR? Then this course is exactly what you are looking for!
A Public Relations Assistant is the face of every company. You ensure a good image and you are a specialist in smooth communication and organization. This practice-oriented home study teaches you all the skills you need to work in this field successfully.
After the training you can get started in business or in the tourism sector, as a versatile employee at an office or as a freelance host or hostess at trade fairs or at events. Register now and launch your PR career!
- Your future possibilities as a receptionist / telephone operator
- The different departments of a company
- Welcoming people professionally
- Dealing with different types of customers
- Learning to use Word and Excel computer programs
- Professional speaking and conversation techniques
- Customer-friendly phone calls
- Preparing a telephone conversation
- Business calls
- Learn to write business letters and emails
- Time management: organize your time efficiently
- Communicate professionally with customers and prepare business letters and emails
- Develop original welcome brochures
- Organize successful events and promotions