Can you handle your SLR camera pretty well and do you want to further specialize in portraits? Then complete your picture with this professional home course Portrait Photography.
You learn step by step how to create an engaging image with the right light, composition and feeling. This is based on various examples from the past and present. In addition to the technical side, it is of course also important to know how you control your model. A good relationship with the person you capture is therefore essential. You will also discover everything about copyright.
With this course you combine your technical and social skills. A mix that makes the Portrait Photography course highly recommended!
- What is portrait photography?
- Styles in portrait photography
- Color or black and white
- Studio and studio light
- Photography in the studio: getting started
- Combining flash and daylight
- Parameters of the camera
- Parameters of the photographer
- Trust and ethics
- The best conditions for professional portrait photos? You know everything about it
- Professional working with different types of light for optimum results
- Knowing the importance of aesthetics, but also of trust and ethics