Every child is different. Personality, character, temperamentÂ ... They all have an influence on the person that babies and small children develop into. These aspects all play a role in the child's upbringing.
In this course you learn how to coordinate upbringing or guidance with the unique psychological characteristics of each child. For that we use the theories of the famous American psychologist Maslow. You also delve into problematic or deviant behavior, such as aggression or eating disorders. Finally, mental and physical limitations are discussed. That way, you have everything to approach children in a personalized way, completely tailored to individual needs and requirements.
- The child's psychological needs
- The child's growth needs
- Problem behavior and behavioral problems
- Developmental disorders
- Disabled children
- Become an expert in the physical care of young children
- Learn all about proper nutrition for babies and children
- Know all about the needs of newborn babies and young children
- Become an expert in the development of young children and newborn babies