As music producer you are the most important person in the studio. You network with musicians, labels and managers. You decide on new songs and you guide musicians where necessary. The producer has 1 goal: score new hits!
In this practical home course you will familiarize yourself with the music industry. You learn to make recordings, mix music, master, studio controls, etc. In addition, you also guide artists to release their songs. From home and at your own pace, prepare yourself to take on a comprehensive and challenging task package as a music producer.
After the course you are ready to get your name out as the next big thing in the music scene.
- From idea to cd
- The studio
- Elaboration guide track & demo
- Acoustic principles
- The history of recordings
- Signals, the microphone and the sound card
- The mixing table
- Building a strategic network
- Knowing the studio inside and out
- Recognizing and utilizing talents
- Strategic and communicating with artists and making adjustments where needed
- To guide artists in their creative process