Like happiness and love, losing is also a part of life. Yet we are often confronted with it unexpectedly. A sudden loss overwhelms, blocks and releases powerful emotions. Despair and sorrow are hard to overcome on your own. Do you want to help friends, family members or clients grow into a new future? Then follow the home study Mourning and Loss Consultant and build a bridge over the painful gap of sorrow and mourning.
This course is for professional care providers and for people who have to deal with a sad farewell in their own life. You learn to understand, feel and liberate. You give hope and future prospects. Just those things that are not self-evident for mourners. You understand what mourning is and what mourning means. That way you are the key to recovery.
- The five stages of grief
- Different aspects of loss and mourning
- The mourning tasks or phases of mourning
- Possible emotions and reactions after loss
- Different types of loss
- School and work mourning
- Factors that influence mourning processing
- Declare condolences
- Assistance to relatives
- Rituals and other remedies
- Know perfectly which emotions are involved in loss and mourning
- Assisting clients or people in your environment in their grieving process
- Offering hope and future prospects to mourners