Do you want to go higher? Do you want to manage a team instead of just following? As a middle management manager you fulfill a pivotal role in the company and you are the link between top management and employees. Take this challenge with this home course!
The Middle Management course focuses on coaching, marketing, organization and economics. You develop yourself into a good coach, manage your team and consult with management above you. You play an important role and bring various assignments to a successful conclusion. Those who are successful will certainly grow to the higher level!
This home study is highly recommended for anyone with management ambitions. Even those who want to sharpen their management skills can do so with this practice-oriented course!
- The 8 traits of a successful leader
- The human relations approach
- Future approach to management
- Types of organizations, companies and businesses
- Organizational layout, markets and forms of cooperation
- Strategic plans and management of organizations
- The SWOT analysis
- Different corporate cultures
- Leadership and team development
- Motivation Theories: Maslow, Herzberg, Covey
- Facility Management
- Motivate and manage a team in a professional and efficient manner
- Solve problems and conflicts in a calm and decisive manner
- Being jointly responsible for Financial Management, Marketing and Process Management
- Develop successful leadership with an eye for employee satisfaction