Healthcare is a growing and complex sector. As a manager you will therefore often have to use a different approach than in business. Would you like to take charge of a care team, but do you not have the right know-how? Then our training Manager in health care is definitely for you.
In this course you will become acquainted with the world of health care and you will learn how to motivate and manage a team professionally and efficiently. You learn how to communicate effectively with staff and patients, among other things. Do you want to realize your management ambitions for the health sector? Register quickly for this course!
- Major players in healthcare
- Healthcare legislation
- Vision and practice in healthcare
- Types of leadership
- How do you motivate your team?
- What makes a team successful?
- Communication techniques for dealing with staff and patients
- Dealing with conflicts in healthcare
- Process management as a basis for the quality of care provision
- Personnel management in care
- Motivate and guide a team efficiently
- Enhance quality within a team
- Communicate effectively with staff and patients