Are you good at organizing, planning, managing and implementing? Do you want to keep everything running smoothly in a gigantic warehouse? Then you've come to the right place. With this home study you learn everything about logistics and goods flows in wholesale, both for import and export.
You get the hang of how you receive goods and then store them practically. You learn everything about article properties and various storage systems. Tools and transport resources are also indispensable in an organization that provides logistics services.
Furthermore, it is also important to correctly handle the order and collection systems. After all, this way you save valuable time when you switch to transport. Through a efficient follow up of the preparation you ensure a smooth progress.
- Logistics and wholesale
- Goods receipt and storage
- Tools and means of transport
- Order and collection systems
- The warehouse
- Maintenance and cleaning in the warehouse
- Environment and packaging
- Well-being, safety, quality and hygiene
- Dealing with hazardous substances
- Inventory inventory
- Inventory management and systems
- Collaborate and consult
- You prepare transport files and freight documents correctly.
- You can easily plan domestic & international transports.
- Contact with suppliers, customers and customs? You are the point of contact!
- You are responsible for efficient goods receipt, inventory management and order picking.