Are you busy with your exams forÂ the Secondary Education Examination Board? Do you still have to take the BSO LogisticÂ Services course or have you tried it before and have you failed? Do you not want to go through the trouble of finding your study material yourself? Then opt for the home study LogisticÂ Services BSO!
With the help of an excellent course book and the online guidance of a friendly teacher you will achieve your BSO logistic service certificate in no time and will be one step closer to your valuable Secondary Education diploma.
- General healthcare: concepts and structure - what does healthcare look like, what structures does it consist of and where does your care and function fit in?
- What are the procedures to prevent possible infections? : prevention measures, personal protective equipment, product sheets, infection sheets.
- What are the professional risks and how do I prevent them? This includes MRSA, TB, Hepatitis, HIV, puncture accidents, etc.
- Safety and ergonomics: what are the applicable rules within hospitals / care homes and what do the basic principles regarding lifting and lifting and arranging the workstation?
- Medication and care supplies in a pharmacy, lab, .. How do you keep your tools sterile and what should be standard in your care cart?
- Dealing with people with limitedÂ mobility: degrees of mobility and the use of specific material.
- Maintenance of the room and the material. How are these cleaned andÂ kept sterile?
- Learn the necessary support skills for the nursing department
- Learn about vital safety and risks in the industry
- Learn about inventory management and maintenance of materials