It is estimated that about 20% of all children suffer from learning or behavioral problems. These can be congenital (dyslexia, ADHD, giftedness ...) or the result of a difficult home situation, bullying ...). Children who are confronted with this often put the blame on themselves, become insecure and anxious or channel their frustration into instincts or anger attacks. so that their self-confidence rises and they are stronger in their shoes! During this training you will learn how to recognize different learning and behavioral disorders in children and how to offer appropriate guidance or refer them to specialists.
- What are (the most important) learning and behavioral problems?
- Specific coaching techniques
- Developmental stages of children & youth
- Communicating with youth & youth psychology
- The school environment & bullying behavior
- What is my role as a coach?
- Autism, dyslexia & dyscalculia
- Dealing with ADHD - ADD & HSP - High sensitivity
- Dealing with giftedness
- Dealing with anger & tantrums
- Respectfully with your clients
- Learning to listen actively
- Set up an individual coaching program
- Dealing with young people with a disability
- Being able to recognize learning and behavioral problems in children
- Being able to have a professional intake interview with the child and the parents
- Being able to tackle the problem efficiently and giving us useful handles