As a coach, do you often have to deal with entrepreneurs, executives or managers who need extra support? Do you want to sharpen your knowledge and skills to professionally guide this target group? Then Leadership Coaching is made for you!
In our performance-oriented society, a great deal is expected from top business people. As an Executive Coach you help these professionals strengthen their leadership, set (new) goals and achieve better results with more energy. You learn how to motivate your clients with specific coaching trajectories and bring them to new insights.
This is a varied profession with a future, because you can be hired by both private individuals and companies.
- What is Leadership Coaching?
- What problems can I solve with Leadership Coaching?
- What coaching techniques do I use for this target group?
- What is my role as a Coach?
- Working on the Personal Effectiveness of your clients
- Different types of Leaders / Leadership styles
- Relaxation exercises / Mindfulness
- Setting goals / realizing ambitions
- Anti-Burn-Out / Bore-Out Methods
- Respectfully coaching your clients
- Learning to listen actively
- PreparingÂ an individual coaching trajectory
- The Work / Private balance sheet
- You canÂ analyze what clients need to work on based on an intake interview
- You can train professionalsÂ to become efficient leaders
- You can improve any client's communication skills as well as fine tune them