Do you have a keen eye for natural panoramas? Do you feel artistic jitters to capture the mostÂ beautiful images on film? Then this practice-oriented home study Landscape Photography is the big picture for you!
From home and at the best price, you will transform yourself into a professional Landscape Photographer. You will master all the best tips and tricks at your own pace. You get a good dose of theory and you learn about all the different functions of your camera in depth. You will soon succeed in perfectly balancing the lighting between landscape and sky. Tips on editing techniques and Light Painting raise your level one step further!
After thisÂ course you will understand how to capture scenic nature images all over the world: from tulip fields in the Netherlands to the northern lights in Iceland!
- History of landscape photography
- The landscape: nature, city, outskirts of town, ...
- Planning and preparation in advance: what do you take into account?
- The frame: aspect ratio and composition
- The exposure: ISO, aperture, shutter speed, different light measurements, ...
- White balance, color temperature, zone system and depth effect
- Material knowledge: camera, lenses, lens errors, spirit level, tripod, filters, ...
- How best to capture natural phenomena on camera?
- Special effects: light painting, black and white , panorama, ...
- Image editing (Photoshop, Lightroom, RAW), archiving and selection
- Unleash your creativity by playing with camera angles and compositions
- View panoramic landscapes both artistically and naturally
- Get the best out of your photos
- Working with a tripod
- Visual storytelling