As an Iriscopist, the iris, pupil, eye white and color pigments have no secrets for you! You use the eyes as a mirror of the body and the mind. Thanks to this professional course you gain all the necessary knowledge about how the eye works and the deeper meanings that you can find in it.
Iriscopy is an age-old research method from natural medicine that is often used to check how one's physical condition is doing. In particular, the technique, energy level and balance of the organs can be checked and mapped with this technique.
On the basis of iris maps and areas, among other things, you learn how to recognize possible abnormalities and how to identify an abnormality. make a correct diagnosis!
- What is Iriscopy?
- History & Founders
- The structure of the eye, iris and pupil
- The different iris signs
- Dealing with organ cards
- Identifying abnormalities
- Making a correct diagnosis
- Your future possibilities as an Iriscopist
- To be able to master a thorough knowledge of the anatomy of the eye
- To be able to perform a complete eye analysis and to draw the right conclusions
- Being able to recognize abnormalities