Intuition, that primitive gut feeling deep down thatÂ indicates whether something feelsÂ good or bad, is used less and less in our society. That's a shame. Our intuitionÂ is, after all, our natural compass, provided that the right techniques are used, can be a fantastic tool for finding your own happiness.
With the Intuitive Development course, youÂ practiceÂ awareness and learn to analyze your energy field. By applying mindfulness techniques and visualizations, you can become more confidentÂ in yourself so that you will be able to reach your goals faster. This skill is a perfect addition for anyone who wants to develop his or her inner voice, to gain more stability and dares to trust their intuition.
- What is intuition?
- What types are there?
- How do you make optimal use of it?
- Benefits of being sensitive
- Awareness of your energy
- Meaning of the aura and chakras
- Getting to know your own energy field
- What are blockages and how can you solve them?
- Attention for interaction cords, meditations, visualizations, ...
- Balancing your life
- Practical exercises
- Your career as a Coach in Intuitive Development
- Being able to hold a professional intake interview with your client
- Depending on the goals, you can work out a path to strengthen your intuition
- Practical exercises and techniques so that your client can provide can further develop independently