In addition to learning how to work with the camera, would you also like to edit and edit your own videos? Do you have an eye for composition and do you see a story line already developing for you? Then the Video editing and Image editing course is definitely for you!
Step by step you will learn to professionally edit your recordings in the style you want. Cut and paste scenes together, expand an action and build up the excitement by playing it in slow motion or add useful markers to your instructional video.
The video editing and image editing course is very practical and clearly written by experienced teachers who practice the profession themselves as self-employed entrepreneurs or managers. So you are sure that you are aware of the most recent material.
- The history of the film
- How to work with a video camera
- The different film categories
- Video productions explained: the how and what
- Composition and storytelling: important terms
- File formats, resolutions, etc.
- Where can you go with your films, or the presentation platforms
- Editing videos, step by step
- The sound and the soundtrack
- To be able to edit professional images into a finished whole
- Seamlessly mount sound clips on the video
- To be able to control all possible editing effects