Do you dream of publishing your own children's book? Do you have a lot of ideas and inspiration, butÂ don't know how to get started? Then this home course sets you up perfectly.
In a children's book, a story is often accompanied by imaginative drawings. Illustrations are therefore regarded as a valuable addition to a story. The combination of your imagination and drawing style with the various learned techniques makes you a masterfulÂ illustrator. Be sure to go for your own style! Your drawing skills and creativity is your business card for assignments from publishers and writers.
Thanks to this course, your drawings say more than a thousand words!
- Evolution of the picture book
- Types of children's books
- Information from perception
- From perception to imagination
- Color theory
- From idea to illustration
- Get out and about
- Turn your ideas into exciting illustrations
- Illustrate for different types of children's books
- Learn how to draw, learn color and use composition. You know everything about it!
- Sell your work professionally