Those who are highly sensitive receive an overload of stimuli every moment of the day. Visually, aurally and tactilely a lot of information flows in and every nerve is extra sensitive to this. Subtle signals from their environment that others do not even notice, are perceived. This provides many advantages, but at the same time makes them vulnerable to negative stress.
Highly sensitive people therefore often need a supportive push. That is why in this course you learn to deal with this and to approach it from different perspectives.
The course is suitable for both coaches and people who are highly sensitive themselves or know people who are HSP.
- What is HSP and how to recognize it?
- High sensitivity and the functioning of the nervous system
- Reduce and prevent overstimulation
- TreatÂ emotions and thoughts differently
- Operation of the hemispheres of the brain with high sensitivity
- Physical aspects of HSP
- Energetic aspects of high sensitivity
- Communication and relationships
- Coaching techniques
- Achieving goals
- Starting as an independent High-sensitivity coach
- Supervise highly sensitive people and prevent overstimulation
- Targeted people to feel stronger and more confident
- Understand and appreciate the special qualities of people with HSP