For many people, their pet is a natural part of their family: you take care of it, you love it and you are attached to it. When your animal dies, it is therefore a moving event that leaves traces. It is therefore not surprising that people need to talk to someone about this and to process it.
A Mourning and Loss Consultant, specialized in pets, offers a targeted solution: you help with the guidance of people and animal before, during and after saying goodbye. You thereby offer a very grateful form of support, so that the process itself becomes a consolation for the bereaved. The training is therefore a real added value in a veterinary medicine practice, an animal shelter, or in your own coaching practice.
- The bond between humans and animals
- Dealing with loss
- The grieving process
- Reactions and emotions after a loss
- Mourning tasks or mourning phases
- Guidance techniques
- Conversation techniques
- The appropriate condolences
- Conversation therapy
- Rational-emotional therapy
- Factors that influence mourning processing
- Your customer can accompany his animal during the farewell
- A processing can start with your customer
- Depending on the needs of your customer, can apply different processing