Do you sometimes get the question to design a poster or flyer at work? Would you enjoy doing this, but do you lack the right program knowledge and skills? Then this home course is everything you are looking for.
The course provides you with extensive theory and practical assignments the required knowledge to become a graphic designer start. The course has therefore been made enormously accessible. At the end you have the skills to realize a design yourself and to offer it as a print-ready product.
You learn step by step work with two free graphic software programs: Scribus - for drawing objects; and Gimp - an image editing program. This way you will be ready for your future as a designer in no time!
- The world of graphic designer
- Installing and working with Scribus
- Drawing with Scribus
- Preparing files for printing
- Install and work with Gimp
- Edit images with Gimp
- Photo and image optimization
- You know how to edit and optimize images in the Gimp software program
- You make beautiful digital drawings thanks to your knowledge of Scribus
- Flyers, leaflets, posters ... For work or private: You make something beautiful out of it!
- You control the entire design process, from creation to print-ready