German is a world language and almost everyone knows the basics.Â However,Â those who do business with German partners should be ableÂ to speak the language fluently. It is also important to know all trade terms and business expressions.
Those who often come into contact with German businesses, suppliers, customers or clients should do well in speaking German. It is essential if you want to do successful business! In addition, this course is also particularly useful for secretaries, management assistants, managers, self-employed and consultants.
- Learn to make professional phone calls
- Prepare a phone call
- Complaint handling over the phone
- Properly transfer someone
- Professional letters and write emails
- Prepare price requests, quotes and invoices
- Financial correspondence
- Schedule meetings
- Create different types of reports
- Compile reports
- Interpret statistics and tables
- Communicate smoothly on a professional level via different channels (by telephone, mail, letter and face-to-face)
- Prepare price requests, quotes and invoices perfectly
- Prepare and compile different types of reports? You can do it all.