Do you have a green thumb and an eye for detail? Is your life motto "say it with flowers? Then it's time to put your skills into action with the flower arranging hobby course! In no time you will surprise friends and family with the most beautiful flower arrangements.
In this course you will discover the art of flower arranging. You will get started with different flowers and materials and will learn how to make beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements. You will learn different techniques, from stitches to braids, and how you can best preserve flowers. You will soon be able to create art with flowers and brighten up any occasion with your playful or stylish creations.
- The different flowers and their meaning
- Fresh cut flowers, freeze-dried or stabilized flowers, artificial flowers
- The flower arranging materials and tools
- Floral design: the design
- Types of flower arrangements and how to make them
- The main techniques: from stitches to braids
- Types of bouquet styles
- Color combinations
- Find inspiration
- Flower arrangements for special occasions
- Floral art in other cultures
- You are a walking plant and flower encyclopedia
- You can transform creative ideas into a beautiful flower arrangement in an instant
- At every family occasion you take care of the appropriate flower arrangement
- Stitching, binding, bundling and weaving? You master these techniques to perfection!