A wedding is not complete without flowers. They brighten up the environment with their scents and colors. They honor the couple on the most beautiful day of their life, both literally and figuratively!
But how do you make the most beautiful flower combinations? How do you ensure that female guests fight over the bridal bouquet? How do you make a wedding not only the most beautiful day for the bridal couple, but also of the guests? You can get started with this Bridal Workshop course!
The course focuses primarily on florists, but also people with a passion for flower arranging can also participate and learn a lot! Please note: Before starting this course, a basic knowledge of flower arranging is required.
- Your future possibilities as a florist
- Start your own flower shop
- Wedding bouquets and boutonniere
- The hand-bound bridal bouquet
- The bouquet holder (oasis bridy)
- The corded bridal bouquet
- Alternatives to bridal bouquet
- Suite or bridal procession
- Flower decorations on bridal carriage
- Church decoration and party hall decoration
- Create impressive bridal bouquets and boutonniere
- Create a hand-tied or corded bridal bouquet? You can do it all!
- Appropriate flower decorations for the wedding carriage, in the banquet hall and in the church