As a fitness instructor you support people who want to work on their health and fitness. You give them an extra push and you keep them motivated. In addition, thanks to this fascinating home course, you ensure customized guidance and you help your clients achieve the trained body they dream of!
Thanks to this course, you keep your customers in top shape thanks to the right food and a healthy portion of motivation. The extensive chapter on the anatomy of the human body helps you in your search for customized exercises. Whether with dumbbells, on equipment or only with body weight: you provide your clients with a customized fitness program!
- General basic concepts about food and drink
- Anatomy and physiology, the absolute basis as a good instructor
- Training: years of science in your hands
- Cardio and strength in practice
- What is functional training? The future
- Starting as an independent fitness instructor
- Correctly identify and treat the most common complaints
- Provide expert advice on food supplements
- Prepare fitness tests and profiles