People in need require fast and professional help. Everyone knows that. The question is what do you do in those emergency situations? What do you do if a colleague suddenly has a stroke? What do you do if a pedestrian is hit on the street? What do you do if a young person collapses on the soccer field? This First Aid course offers you an answer to these difficult questions!
In this course you will learn how to provide first aid to people, whether it concerns burns, fractures or more serious conditions. At the end of the course you will know how to provide safe and responsible assistance in emergency situations. You prevent drama by thinking clearly and avoiding panic. That comes in handy everywhere, both in your private life and in the workplace!
After this course you can master numerous life-threatening situations. You literally save lives!
- The 4 Vs: safety, vital functions, alerting the emergency services and providing first aid
- The first aid kit
- Wound care for skin and burn wounds
- Injuries to bones and joints
- Apply bandages and bandages
- Nose, eyes and ears
- Overheating and hypothermia
- First aid for poisoning, suffocation and drowning
- Dysfunction of the body
- Life-saving actions
- You provide first aid to victims in a safe and responsible manner
- CPR and bandages? You know what to do!
- In emergency situations, you think clearly and avoid panic
- You prevent dramas by intervening in case of poisoning, suffocation or hypothermia