Often, without realizing it, unprocessed sadness, trauma and frustration can be passed on for generations. A mother who has lost a child will be overly worried about her other children. Years later, these feelings can still affect her great-grandchildren.
To remove these psychological blockages from clients, more and more therapists provide Family Counseling. Asking questions creates a unique learning process. This dynamic provides insight into the past and the acceptance of certain feelings.
- What are family constellations?
- Different types of constellations
- Your role as a coach
- The therapeutic process
- Choose representatives
- Address different issues
- Family systems
- The family conscience
- Ask systematic questions
- Phenomenological observation
- Being able to correctly identify the underlying problems at your customers
- Being able to propose and elaborate a customized counseling process
- Being able to perform a specialized AZ family set-up as main therapy for your customer