Do you sometimes not understand anything about markets, interest rates and inflation when watching the news? Do you urgently want a thorough insight into all things economics? Economic reason is also highly sought after in every workplace. Top managers often enjoy a basic knowledge of economics to make more strategic decisions.
This practical home study is specially designed for people who want to quickly gain a solid understanding of basic economics. You will learn everything about money and how it travels around the world.
After this course you will become an expert in capital markets and you will be ready to use your knowledge professionally for top jobs in numerous sectors.
- The functions of money: cash, giro and quasi.
- The importance of financial institutions: credit, loans, investments, leasing
- National income and the influence of consumption
- International trade: protectionism, (non-) tariff barriers, exchange rates and ongoing traffic
- Business cycle and economic growth
- Economic policy: mercantilism, Marxism, keynesianism
- You know everything about credit, loans, investments and leasing
- International trade is child's play for you
- Calculating exchange rates becomes second nature
- You know the economic consequences of a political decree
- Supply and demand are your best friends