Dreaming is the way our mind processes emotions and experiences. Because dreams come from the subconscious and have a concrete connection with daily life, dream analysis is extremely suitable for tackling various psychological problems, such as fears, traumas and overworked sorrow, in a targeted manner.
Are you interested in coaching or therapy or do you just want to discover the underlying and hidden meanings of dreams? Then this professional training is exactly what you are looking for! You learn everything about different scenarios, symbols and patterns and know how to interpret them correctly, so that you can help your clients go through life more freely and with less worry!
- What is Dream analysis?
- The History of Dream Analysis
- The operation / utility of sleep and dreams
- Symbols, scenarios and patterns
- Analyzing, inducing and remembering dreams
- The different meanings of dreams
- Dream analysis, therapy and coaching
- A professional intake interview
- Asking the right questions
- Linking events
- Being able to hold a professional intake interview with your client
- Being able to decipher and discuss numerous dream scenarios
- Being able to give meaning to the symbolism that occurs in your client's dreams