Anyone who thought TV series, films, and stage productions had reached their peak, is wrong. In recent years, one after the other blockbuster has been launched. What do all these top productions have in common? Strong control! Are you interested in the world of directing and would you like to know how things are going in practice? Then this home study is your thing!
In this course you will learn step by step all the tricks of the trade. You learn to write a script, divide roles and set up a scene. In this way you become a top director who knows exactly what works on stage or on the big screen.
Professional and creative director are not only wanted in the film and theater world. Corporate videos, theater shows by amateur companies and end-of-year pieces by school-going youngsters also need direction. Enough options so to showcase your expertise!
- What is direction? What makes a good director?
- The history of direction
- How do you choose a piece or write a script yourself?
- Defining roles, dividing roles and text assignments
- Techniques behind the stage: from rehearsal scheme to souffleur
- The costumes, the decor and the props
- Make-up and make-up
- Everything about lighting, sound and music
- And then ... the dress rehearsal and the show!
- How do I become a Director?
- You choose the most suitable pieces or write a compelling script
- You determine the roles independently and divide the texts in a logical way
- You look at scenery, make-up, lighting and music always critical and knowledgeable