You like taking photos, but every time you do, thereâ€™s just something missing. Maybe you went and bought a professional camera, and that helped- but you still know you can do better.
We live in a visual world. Pictures are everywhere- and only the best get noticed. So the question is- do you want to get noticed?
Welcome to our Digital Photography home course!
Youâ€™ll learn about photography gear, and youâ€™ll gain and understanding of lighting and composition. Youâ€™ll notice the quality of your photos skyrocket, and youâ€™ll quickly master both the artistic and the technical sides of being a successful photographer.
Sign up, or get a free brochure and learn more about the course. Discover the world of Digital Photography today!
- Body shots
- Camera work
- Eyepiece, flash, mirror, image sensor & shutter
- Objects, zoom & image stabilizer
- Camera settings and programs
- White balance, shutter speed & ISO
- Pixels, RGB, PPI, DPI & Resolution
- File formats & the histogram
- Digital camera accessories
- Exposure, focal length, focusing & focus
- Using light metering and colors
- Techniques as creative tools
- Composition of a good photo
- Say goodbye to automatic mode and take control yourself
- Mastery of different photo effects and depths of field
- The lighting triangle is your playing field
- Using camera angles and compositions as artistic instruments