The clothes make the man: in the fashion industry, this statement is considered a fundamental truth. Dress to impress, because success is after all largely determined by your looks. In recent years, men's fashion has won its place in the spotlight and trends are followed worldwide. More and more people are choosing to design men's clothes for themselves, for their significant other, or... simply because it's fun.
If you don't like ready-made clothing, you can go here for a tailor-made training course. You will learn to design your own unique piece in a professional manner and according to the rules of the art. Whether you want to design pants, vests or shirts yourself: you can design any custom-made clothing after completing this course.
- Men's fashion
- Size tables
- Pattern drawing
- The smooth trousers
- AssemblingÂ trousers
- Regular pants and jeans
- From smooth trousers to sweatpants
- The shirt
- The waistcoat
- Men's underwear
- Starting as an independent designer
- Size charts and pattern drawing? You know everything about it!
- Designing and developing trousers, shirts and vests professionally
- Designing a complete Menswear collection