Looking for a creative activity that you can practice both professionally and in your spare time? Making children's clothes is a skill that is multi-deployable. You design and make clothing for your own (grand) children or start a successful business where you sell your own collection.
Create your own children's clothing is very handy. Children grow out of their clothes quickly and you save a lot of money by designing your own rompers, skirts but also advanced designs such as t-shirts and pants and providing them with a own print.
Ready for your own children's clothing line? Your clothes have everything that children and parents love: they are comfortable, they are hip and fun to wear. And you reap the benefits!
- Materials knowledge
- Translate your ideas into a design
- Drawing children's clothing
- Designing fabrics
- Fabric printing
- The effects of colors
- Design your own collection
- Your future opportunities as a fashion designer
- Start as an independent fashion designer
- Get inspiration for your own original designs and put your creative designs on paper
- Take the child's measurements correctly
- Expertly draw and cut patterns? You can do it!
- Choose the perfect fabric for your project, assemble and finish the garment