Do you want to help people de-stress with creative exercises and art? Then you have come to the right place with our specially designed Creative Therapy home course.
Creative therapy is becoming increasingly popular. After all, not everyone benefits from traditional methods. Some introverts have a huge difficulty in expressing themselves which can require a different approach.
With our home course, you learn from home everything you need to know to get started as a creative therapist. Through the use of music, theater, dance, drawing, painting, and more, you help people to process their experiences and feelings in a positive way. Register now for a career full of challenge, expression and satisfaction.
- Creative therapy and the difference between method and methodology
- An overview of the psychotherapeutic currents
- Conscious versus unconscious
- Different types of therapies
- The coaching model elaborated on the basis of TGOROW
- Music therapy
- Drama therapy
- Dance and movement therapy
- Visual therapy such as painting, drawing and modeling
- Garden therapy