Do you know what really makes a successful copywriter?
Language is important. A text appeal to customers if it's fluent, simple, and stimulatingly written. And you get the chance to learn how to do that. We teach you everything you need to know.
During this practice-oriented course, you uncover the secrets of writing a copy that converts. Learn when to use short and long copy, and master the art of successful ad texts. Whether you like to write for digital media, or work on TV ads, we give you the skills and confidence you need to make your new venture a success.
Sign up, discover your full potential, and start converting now!
- Characteristics of a good copywriter
- Creating a concept and creative brainstorming
- Determining target groups and targets
- A correct, smooth writing style: tips and tricks
- Writing press releases and speeches
- Flashy writing for radio and television
- Writing for the internet and social media
- Government communication and company magazines
- Dealing with deadlines
- Working in the advertising world
- Ability to recognize and define targets lets you appeal to your desired target group
- Knowledge about creating and developing concepts greatly increases your value in the field
- Improved writing skills and technique make your texts and ads more successful
- Developing your own unique style lets you give your texts character and personality