Are you a problem solver? Do you easily take different views? Do you want to use these skills to professionally guide people towards a solution? Then the practice-oriented Mediation and Conflict Mediation home course is the way to a top career for you!
Every day, many disagreements take place at work, at home or elsewhere. Wherever people come in contact, disagreement can arise. With your conflict resolution knowledge, you know how to handle each tense situation, analyze it, and let all parties engage in a conversation. Your skills and insights are indispensable for any company.
Fancy a new job or specialization to do your job even better? Then this is the course for you!
- What is mediation and conflict resolution?
- How does mediation work?
- Basic requirements for mediation and fundamental values
- Basic skills
- Preparation of the mediation process
- Start of the mediation process
- Conversation techniques
- The agreement
- Start as independent mediator
- Understand mediation in conflicts
- Have mastered various conversation techniques
- Working towards achieving a satisfactory agreement
- You know how to get started as a self-employed person in this sector