Are you busy studying for your exams at the Secondary Education Examination Board? Do you have to take the subject Civil and Commercial Law BSO? Will you have to take it again? Would you like a complete course to study without going through the trouble to find your own study material? Then opt for the home study Civil and Commercial Law BSO!
With an excellent course book and the online guidance of a friendly teacher you will get your Certificate in no time Civil and Commercial Law BSO and you are one step closer to your valuable Secondary Education diploma.
- What exactly is law, what can you understand and what is covered by law?
- The person in the legal system: what is crucial information related to the person, why is this information so important, what is it used for and what is the difference between the different systems. Cohabiting or marrying legally?
- The purchase agreement, the rental agreement and the insurance agreement: characteristics, conditions, obligations and laws that apply. The most common non-life and personal insurance policies.
- When is a trader referred to: the profession of trader and acts of commerce. What competence do you need to set up a business?
- Choice of business: sole trader or company? What are the characteristics, advantages and disadvantages of each type of enterprise and what determines the choice?
- (Tax) obligations at the start-up and operation of a company: permits and certificates, Kruispuntbank van Ondernemingen and the VAT identification number.
- The commercial rent and the protection of the trader as a tenant.
- Get a basic introduction to what law means exactly
- Learn about civil law: crucial information to know your rights
- And commercial law: everything about companies, traders and its protection