A picture says more than 1000 words. The first impression that you leave with strangers is extremely important. Your appearance shows how you look at life and determines how people perceive you. Those who understand emotions and behaviors therefore have more success at work and in relationships!
During this course you will discover the importance of your attitude, your movements, your use of language and voice and your clothing. You also learn to judge others by observing their behavior and posture. At the end of this training you will be able to understand people better than ever. You will also develop a keen eye for detail! This is a handy talent for HR managers, sales people and coaches.
This course is also ideal for those who want to get started as an independent Body Language Coach!
- Definition and importance of body language
- Your posture when standing and sitting
- The importance of facial expression and eye contact
- Listening, talking, laughing and moving
- What to do in case of annoying tics?
- Body language at work and during a date
- Body language during a presentation
- Observing the body language of others
- Your future opportunities as a body language expert
- Use body language to your advantage in a conscious way
- Becoming more confident and successful at work and in personal relationships
- Correct use of the voice, movement of the arms and creative use of space? You know all about it!
- Organize your own workshops and coach clients