Did you know that the rich Belgian beer culture is UNESCO World Heritage? That's a lot to taste! That also explains the huge demand for professional beer sommeliers, especially in the gastronomic sector. Thanks to this home course you can respond to that demand in a targeted manner!
During the course you will learn how to taste and serve beers. You also learn to recognize, combine, describe and assess colors, smells and tastes. You will learn everything about brewing, bottling and storing beer correctly.
Become a renowned beer sommelier! Blow away your customers with the most unique beers. Only you know to combine the best food and beer for a remarkable culinary experience.
- What is beer? A brief history
- Professional beer tasting
- Taste abnormalities
- Beer styles
- Hospitality industry
- Beer and food pairing
- Purchase and storage
- Starting as an independent entrepreneur
- Understand and explain the brewing process of beer from A to Z
- Beer tasting like a pro
- Serve beer correctly? You canÂ do it!
- Purchase the right beer, combine it with dishes, and store it correctly