Are you interested in the fascinating world of bees and would you like to become a beekeeper yourself? Do you want to enjoy fresh honey as well as the pleasure of doing your own beekeeping? Register quickly for this professional training and you can soon start your own bee resort with fresh honey and buzzing bees. Help keep the bee species alive and as a thank you receive their delicious golden syrup!
In this course you will learn everything about beekeeping: from how to build a strong beehive to harvesting your first pot of honey. You don't have to have a huge garden to be successful beekeeper: even a roof terrace is enough!
- The history of beekeeping.
- What types of bees are there and what is their place in the insect kingdom?
- What does a bee look like: the anatomy.
- The social life of the bee - life in the cupboard.
- What materials do I need: from hive to honey pot.
- The work schedule of the beekeeper and the bee.
- Which plants provide which honey?
- What other benefits are there to keep bees?
- The bees are in danger!
- Various practical examples
- The end product: the honey.
- Learn everything about bees (anatomy, work schedule, dangers) so that you can take good care of them
- Learn the ins and outs of beekeeping
- Study how different plants look like can take care of different honey
- Practice regularly thanks to the many practical examples